Cancellation and Refund Policy
You have the option to cancel your SMURPS annual subscription at any time. However it’s important to understand that the subscription has specific terms and conditions.
Cancellation requests must be written and sent to [email protected] with the subject line “Notice of Termination of Subscription”. The cancellation request must be sent from the account holder’s email address which was used to register with SMURPS, additionally the request must specify the Company Abbreviation / Code which was allocated to the customer upon provisioning of the SMURPS instance.
Once your cancellation request is received:
- You won’t receive a prorated refund for the unused portion of your subscription
- You’ll continue to have access to your service through the end of the your subscription period
- The service will be terminated automatically at the end of the current subscription period
- Once the service is terminated, your SMURPS instance will become suspended for 30 days before being permanently deleted
- During the suspension period, your data is intact and can be reactivated upon your renewal